Partner infidelity is deeply personal and painful event. We understand that, and want all our clients to know that their case will be handled with the level of professionalism, care and discretion.
Definitions of Infidelity and Adultery :
The definition of infidelity in the dictionary is: “marital unfaithfulness.”
Other definition is : Infidelity is breaking a promise to remain faithful to a partner or spouse.
The definition of adultery in the dictionary is :“sex between a married person and someone who is not that person’s wife or husband.”
85% of women who think their partner is having an affair are correct and and 50% of men who feel their wife or partner is cheating are also correct.
Below are some signs of infidelity you may notice from your spouse or partner:
- Always have excuse to be away from home
- Losing sexual interest with you
- Cheating partner is often “unavailable” while at work or office
- Difficult to contact your partner by phone
- Cheating spouse always goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Always use the computer alone and the computer is also protected with password
- Always asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Strange/unfamiliar smell of perfume or cologne on clothes
- Many unexplained payments on bank and credit card statements
- Phone bills contain many calls with long duration
- Cell phones always protected with password.
We could help you in investigating whether your spouse or partner is having an affair with presenting all the evidence you need such as photos and videos of your spouse or partner’s affair.
Professional Investigators is here to help you. Please contact us for more info.